Friday, May 02, 2008

Warrior of the Past is out now!

Warrior of the Past released from Ellora's Cave today!

Want to see a naughty excerpt?

Of course you do!

Adult Excerpt:
“I don’t want to stop. I want to see…I want to see you touch yourself the way you did outside my window.”
“Little Fox!” he groaned her name.
“Please. I have to start somewhere. I don’t want to be afraid.”
“Untie my clout.”
Holly hesitated as doubt momentarily clouded her mind. Shaking her head, she cleared her thoughts.
“If you want to see me, untie my clout.” Her hands shook but she wouldn’t back down, not now. She untied the right and then left side of his clout. He lifted his hips. “Slide it free.”
“Oh lord,” she muttered. Bronze skin, a shade lighter than the rest of his body, covered his lower stomach. His cock rose with the loosened clout and she was hesitant to remove it totally.
A large dark hand closed over hers and pulled the material from her grasp. “This is what you want to see.” His thick cock protruded, proud and free.
“Oh my.” His cock was large and thick. Up close, it was much larger than she’d thought when she had watched him masturbate.
His hand wrapped around the heavy length. “You wish to see me stroke my rod?”

Buy Link

No comments: