Thursday, September 04, 2008

TT # 52


Thursday Thirteen # 52!

Today, I thought I’d share 13 snippets/lines from tomorrow’s release Feral Intensity. Feral Intensity is the third book in the Faldron Shifters Series and is a M/M erotic romance releasing from Ellora’s Cave.

1. He watched as a young buck hugged the tree line, following the scent of a doe in heat. The deer was oblivious to anything but his potential mate. A smirk curved Dirk’s lips. He could relate to the horny male.
2. Dirk’s experience with males was limited. In fact, there’d only been one encounter and though he hadn’t initiated it, he had taken the aggressive role. The pitcher, if you will. Rian wanted him to be the receiver and he wasn’t certain that was a role he desired to play.
3. “Virgin ass!”
4. “I’m not gay.” Dirk jumped to his feet and pulled up his jeans, ignoring the sticky residue.
5. “I’m happy you found your mate and he’s pretty too.”
6. “So, I guess you’re the alpha bitch?”
7. “Why do I feel like the virgin sacrifice?”
8. He had warned Rian of his needs and he wouldn’t beg.
9. “He probably feels protective of his alpha bitch.”
10. Riza rolled her eyes. “What kind of perverts do you think we are?”
11. “I might find perverse pleasure in watching Dirk get fucked.”
12. “I better since you can’t control your mate’s plotting. She’ll be trying to convince him to share my ass.”
13. “Damn. I’m glad he’s gay,”


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

14 comments:

Savannah Chase said...

omg i love the cover and this book is so very hot..I can't wait to read it

Nina Pierce said...

LA wonderful quotes! Happy T13!

Paige Tyler said...

Great excerpts!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Mysti Holiday said...

LOL... love the quotes! Sounds like a great ... um... tail, no TALE.

*G*

Happy TT.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Awesome! Hope you have amazingly great sales, darling!

LA Day said...

Savannah,

Thanks! I'm very pleased with the cover too.

LA Day said...

Nina,

Glad you like them.

LA Day said...

Hey, Paige,

Love those football hunks at your site.

LA Day said...

Mysti,

A tale with a little tail is always good!

LA Day said...

Hey, Susan,

Thanks so much!

Lori said...

Hmmmmmm, very steamy if you're into that kind of stuff. I prefer men and women foreplay. Two guys together does nothing for me;) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Nicole Austin said...

Congrats on the new release, LA! Great quotes. I can't wait to read the book.

LA Day said...

Hey, Lori,

I read and write both. Thanks for stopping by.

LA Day said...

Thanks, Nicole!