Friday, March 06, 2009

News!

Lately it seems I’ve been on an unwanted break from my writing career but I am pleased to announce I just signed a new contract. Made for Me, an erotic sci-fi story will release from Ellora’s Cave. Release date yet to be determined. The sequel, Made to Order is almost finished.

The Hunters for Hire bible will soon be available at Ellora’s Cave as a free read. If you read my book Savage or any of the other Hunters for Hire stories or if you have an interest in sci-fi you should check it out. This is a huge book we’ve put together with all worlds, species, environments and so forth that we created. It’s pretty cool and will give you some insight into the stories.

3 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

Laura,

Can you announce on the Alpha loop when the Hunters bible comes out?
Thanks,
Julie

LA Day said...

I sure will.

serhios88 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.