Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What's Up March 6th

Just got back from Celebrate Romance Conference in Kansas City. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet EC authors Rod Casteel and Carol Lynne, they’re both fabulous. There were many other authors and readers and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

March 16, 2007, The Last Warrior releases from Ellora’s Cave, can’t wait for that.

This weekend I’m off to Chicago to visit my husband’s family. It should be a good time if the weather isn’t too bad. You never know in Chicago.

Received a new review on Feral Domination last night from The Romance Readers Connection: It received a 4.5 of 5.

http://www.theromancereadersconnection.com/ultimateromancereviews.html

WIP:

Currently, I’m working on a Halloween quickie for EC and a Plus Size Novel, Alien Possession.

Just finished a short story, titled Sin and I’m looking for a home for it.

My SciFi novel, They Both Belong to Me was accepted by EC.

No comments: