Friday, December 05, 2008

Crimson Prey by Aubrey Ross

Come Celebrate a Deliciously Decadent December with Ellora’s Cave Author Aubrey Ross.



Crimson Prey by Aubrey Ross
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
ISBN eBook: 9781419918926
Genre: Vampire
Length: Novella
Release Date: December 5, 2008


Blurb:
Loved the characters, the heat and the thought of an enthralling hero sinking his teeth into your neck in Crimson Thrall? Then get set for more passion, more intensity and a bigger bite!
Six centuries have passed since a treacherous enemy wrested Antonio’s love from his bed. He was outmatched and overpowered before, but nothing will keep him from claiming Serafina now—not even Serafina herself. Wild with hunger and a soul-deep longing, he declares a Bride Hunt, an ancient ritual most vampires abandoned centuries before.

Serafina endured a loveless marriage for the sake of her sisters. Now her husband’s death has freed her to think of her own happiness. Before she can decide how to flex her independence, she’s being hunted by a domineering, if utterly desirable, vampire bent on binding her soul to his. Antonio awakens sensations and ignites responses she never experienced with her husband, but is physical pleasure reason enough to spend eternity at his side?

Buy

Excerpt

Aubrey’s Blog

Aubrey’s Website

Want your very own copy of Aubrey’s Crimson Prey? Leave a comment and you'll be entered to win an ebook copy of this release.

For more chances to win visit the other Triple D author blogs.

Emma Petersen
Shelley Munro
Amy Ruttan
Angelia Sparrow
Cheryl Dragon
Samantha Kane

Wanna find out where the Deliciously Decadent December authors will be next? Join our Yahoo group for updates and chances to win copies of our latest releases. Click here to join.

Rules:
1. Leave a comment and you’ll be entered to win.
2. Winner will be chosen at random via Random.org
3. You can enter a total of 9 times by leaving a comment on each Triple D author’s blog but you will only allowed to win once.
4. You must be 18 and older to enter and/or win.
5. You must collect your prize within 10 days of prize announcement or prize is null & void.

Don’t know what to comment on? Here’s an idea! Why is the vampire genre so popular? What do you like or dislike about the concept?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love vamps! This sounds great!

Cathy said...

Anything paranormal tends to end up on my reading list, especially vampire heroes. Great excerpt for Aubrey's story, I can't wait to read it.

Karin said...

I enjoy stories with vampires in them. There's just something so appealing about them that probably has to do with the variety of vampires available.

orelukjp0 said...

Love the excerpt. It sounds like a great book. Congrats.

Caffey said...

I love cats! And I love vamps!!!
I remember when first was told about a vampire romance book and I was one scary cat about horror so at first I got the book with some urging from readers and then I brought the book back because I thought 'horror' book. They told me I had to go back and its not horror its romance, LOL. So I did and I am so hooked. LOL. I totally made an assumption even though I have never read a vampire horror book anyways! I absolutely love them and they are totally sensual romantic stories. I think most I love is the ritual of the mating, the immortality and all that comes with it being a vampire romance!