Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back from the Ohio EC booksigning

It's Sunday and I'm back from the Ohio Ellora's Cave book signing. Yes, I left Louisville on Derby day of all days to travel to Ohio to meet some of my favorite EC authors and also some behind the scenes EC employees. I have to say I had a wonderful time. The authors, Jaid Black, Gail Faulkner, Tawny Taylor, Diana Hunter and Sherri King were all nice, friendly and had beautiful books for sale. I bought one from each of them . Also picked up a couple EC calendars, Yummy Cavemen!

After a couple of hours at Borders, reading and chatting, we went to EC headquarters and I was treated to a behind the scenes demo of the new print presses. The books look amazing, did I mention that?

From there, it was dinner and more chatting. It was great to get to enteract with so many people from EC. They are a great bunch. I'm not sure what I expected, but they all exceded any expectations I might of had.

I'm tired (6 hour drive each way) but I'm home and it was definitely worth it.

Laura/L.A. Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!!!

That sounds exciting and very cool. :)

I tagged you btw on my blog if you wanna play. :)