Friday, January 23, 2009

Ahhh!

It’s a heat wave!

It’s funny how much the weather plays a role in my mood. We’ve been experiencing bitter cold, snow and cloudy skies. I’ve been depressed and unproductive. However, yesterday was beautiful and today it’s going to reach fifty-two degrees and I’ve already been out with the dogs, cleaned up the yard and been to the store. Now, I’m settling into my seat in front of the computer and I feel productive for the first time in a while.

Unfortunately, tomorrow the temperature starts to drop again but I will enjoy today. I plan to take a break this afternoon to walk the dogs again and tonight I’m going out with my DH. I think we are going to see Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. I love Clint. He would warm me up even on the most frigid night.

So, how does the weather affect your life?

Do you crave sunny skies and warm temps like me?

Whatever the weather, enjoy your weekend.

No comments: