Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas is around the corner.

Well, I've started my Christmas shopping though I didn't torture myself by going out on Black Friday! I did venture out on Saturday and it wasn't too bad. Of course, I wasn't brave enough to hit the malls. I did go to Staples and Radio Shack to buy my electronic Christmas presents. I had quite a few on my list. Since I can't buy clothes for my daughter, (she's thirteen and won't weat anything I buy.) I bought her some electronics other than that she's getting gift cards.

I haven't begun decorating for Christmas yet. I don't think I'm going to do a lot of decorating this year since we are spending Christmas in Chicago with my dh's family.

It's been a long year and I'm not feeling Christmasy yet. Hopefully, I'll get in the mood.

No comments: