This week is dedicated to shopping horrors! Things that drive me crazy while shopping. I should confess, I hate to shop. I know! I’m not normal.
1. The people the in the grocery store that always leave their cart in the middle of the isle.
2. Finding a parking spot at the mall anytime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
3. Following my daughter from store to store while she tries to find the perfect outfit.
4. Being told to buy that impossible to find present for one of my nieces or nephews.
5. Waiting in line forever.
6. Having the store open a new check out line and the people from the back of the line jump in front of everyone.
7. Price checks that take forever.
8. Having someone pull into the parking spot, you’ve been waiting for.
9. While shopping online: Loosing connection after you enter all your info.
10. Finding the perfect outfit but it’s too small. (At least once in a while it could be too big!)
11. Trying on clothes in the dressing room.
12. Taking the clothes back that don’t fit. I wouldn’t have bought them if I’d tried them on in the dressing room.
13. Listening to dh complain while carrying the bags. Doesn’t he know that’s in a dh’s job description.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Wednesday, November 28, 2007