Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New reviews!

I woke up this morning to two wonderful reviews from ParaNormalRomance.
Nicole Harvey reviewed both They Both Belong To Me and Hunters for Hire, Savage.

Read what she said about Savage,
"This story caught me from page one. The world that L.A. Day built in this wonderfully intriguing story just blew me away. The way she showed Savage as a man but also a dominate beast. To me when an author as good as L.A. Day writes them no one can touch them."

Read entire review here!

Read what she said about They Both Belong To ME,
"Well I loved, LOVED this story. I told hubby and my children not to bother me until I was done reading the last page. Then I went back and re-read it again."

Read entire review here!


As you can imagine I'm walking on cloud 9 right now!

No comments: