Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back home

Well, I'm home safe and sound from my trip to Chicago. I wish I could say the same for my luggage. The airline lost two pieces somewhere! Just sent my dh to Walgreens because I don't have a toothbrush at the moment. Of course, if they don't find it in 5 DAYS they will ask for a list of lost items. Thankfully they lost it on the way home and not on the way there. At least I have other clothes. My dh and daughter are shopping for makeup and other essentials that we lost. It's nice to send them out to take care of it.

Other than that it wasn't too bad. The flight to Chicago was an hour late. I'd forgotten how cold it is in Chicago and I didn't take a heavy jacket.

The family stuff went pretty good. No fights. No bloodshed! It's all good! (I am married into an Italian family)

Though I spent Christmas day with Austrian relatives and ate Austrian food which was awesome.

If I get my luggage back I'll be happy and thankfully that it's all over for another year.

No comments: