Thursday, May 22, 2008

TT #42

TT #42

Thirteen favorite Diana Palmer books. Many of you know that I am a huge Diana Palmer fan. Her writing has been a huge inspiration to me. Below I have compiled a list of my favorite Diana Palmer books. It was very difficult to choose only thirteen.

1. Diamond Spur
2. The Australian
3. The Cowboy & the Lady
4. Rey & Leo
5. Outsider
6. The Wedding in White
7. Circle of Gold
8. Unlikely Lover
9. Man in Control
10. Man of Ice
11. Cattleman’s Pride
12. Darling Enemy
13. Sweet Enemy

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

5 comments:

Darla said...

I've only read a couple Diana Palmer books, and none of those. But a friend recently gave me several of her books--maybe I should check them out!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Okay, I'm in a black hole... gotta fix this Diana Palmer problem, obviously.

Paige Tyler said...

I've never read any of her books, but I'll have to check them out!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've only read a few of Ms. Palmer's books but they were great. I need more reading time!

Robin said...

My goodness she's prolific. I'll have to keep an eye out for her work.