Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I received the I Love Your Blog Award!



I’ve been given the I Love Your Blog Award by Nicole Austin. I’m stoked to get this award from Nicole. I think it’s because I stalk her blog.

Now, I’m supposed to give this award to seven other blogs, which is tough because there are so many great blogs out there.

Paige Tyler: Paige is a friend, a great author and the co-owner of an alpha male yahoo group with me.

Lisa Andel: Lisa is awesome and visiting her blog for Thursday Thirteen is an experience!

Shelley Munro: Love Shelley’s work. What more can I say?

Susan Helene Gottfried: Susan is unique and I love her blog.

Maddie James: A friend and a great writer I love to keep track of through her blog.

Jambrea: She doesn’t need a last name because everyone knows her.

Sunlight Sucks: I just found this blog when the owner joined my alpha male group. Another alpha male lover and a unique blog.

9 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

Thanks so much, Laura! I'm so flattered!

*hugs*
Paige

LA Day said...

You're welcome, Paige!

Shelley Munro said...

Thanks so much, Laura! I'm honored and flattered. :)

Lex Valentine said...

Thanks so much for the award, Laura! I'm so glad you like Sunlight Sucks!

LA Day said...

Shelley,

You are very welcome!

LA Day said...

Lex,
Sunlight sucks is great! Your pics are awesome. Love those hot guys.

Jambrea said...

:D Thank you VERY much! xoxo

LA Day said...

Hi, Jambrea,

You're very welcome.

Maddie James said...

Hello!! I've been traveling all week and just saw your post. Thanks so much. I will displaying it proudly and pass it on. Hope you are doing well. Brrr...it's cold here this morning!

maddie