Friday, November 07, 2008

Presentation ideas

Hello,

As some of you may know, I was elected President of my local RWA chapter for 2010. I am President-Elect for 2009. The President for 2009 wants my opinion/help for her term. We are attempting to set a schedule of workshop/presentations for the year. I am also looking for ideas for my term.

We have a small group, approximately 30 members. I have already agreed to do a presentation on writing love/sex scenes. I’m also considering a presentation on character creation…creating the alpha male.

As writers, what workshops/presentations would interest you?
What about POV’s, plots, query letters, synopsis…?

We only have 3-4 published authors that attend the meetings so I’m reluctant to offer presentations on promotion/what to do after you have a contract.

I would really appreciate your ideas/thoughts on this.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Laura/LA Day

No comments: