Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11

Thursday Thirteen #11

13 Funny Sex Quotes!

1. Sex is like bridge: If you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand. (Charles Pierce)
2. I’ve been in more laps than a napkin. (Mae West)
3. I practice safe sex – I use an airbag. (Garry Shandling)
4. Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature. (Marilyn Monroe)
5. Sex is a two-way treat. Franklin P. Jones)
6. Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone. (Dave Letterman)
7. When I came here, I couldn’t speak a word of English, but my sex life was perfect. Now my English is perfect but my sex life is rubbish. (Julio Iglesias)
8. It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married. (Drew Carey)
9. Sex is more fun than cars but cars refuel quicker than men. (Germaine Greer)
10. Sex is God’s joke on human beings. (Bette Davis)
11. I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy. (Steve Martin)
12. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. (Billy Crystal)
13. Personally, I know nothing about sex because I’ve always been married. (Zsa Zsa Gabor)


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

11 comments:

Melany said...

LOL I love these!!!

Melany aka Lany of Melany Logen

Robin said...

Too funny!

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting Around The Island.

N.J.Walters said...

LOL These are great!

Anonymous said...

LOL! These are great. Thanks for the laugh.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

There is abit of truth in all these sayings. LOL

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

I loved this super-fun TT list, LA! Wow, sounds like poor Bette Davis wasn't too thrilled about the horizontal mambo. :-0

My TT features 13 mini-excerpts from my books. :-)

MsSnarkyPants said...

*giggles* These are hilarious! My favorite is Number 8! I just adore Drew Carey!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Those rock, LA. I needed the laugh today. Thanks. And thanks for visiting West of Mars! Lovely to see you there today!

Ann said...

LOL! That was great! Thanks for the laugh. Happy TT.
P.S. The last one killed me.

Rhian said...

heh - zsa zsa - too funny.

Lori said...

Wow...great list and I totally agree:) Happy TT.