Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12

My birthday is this week so I decided to list 13 highlights of my life. Not necessarily in order!

1. The birth of my daughter. 13 years ago next week!
2. My marriage. I’ve been married over 19 years.
3. Meeting my husband-to-be almost 23 years ago.
4. Finding out that I was pregnant.
5. Falling in love for the first time, second time, third time…
6. My first kiss!
7. Having sex for the first time (okay maybe that wasn’t a highlight)
8. Getting my first acceptance from Ellora’s Cave (for Feral Domination)
9. Getting great reviews! (Can’t have too many of those.)
10. My first acceptance from Cobblestone Press.
11. My first acceptance from Twilight Fantasies.
12. The first email from a reader that liked my work!
13. Buying my first home.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

6 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

What an excellent list, Laura!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Mechele Armstrong said...

What an excellent list!

Unknown said...

Wow! It always amazing when you do a list like this cause it boils off the bad stuff and shows you've had a really good life after all. :)

Ann Aguirre said...

Reader emails area always awesome.

Anonymous said...

Nice list. Now I know what I have to look forward to. It sounds all good:)

This week I am thanking my fellow TTer's by having you to pick my book trailer. Just my way of thanking you for being so supportive of me.

Anonymous said...

Great list! They are all great, but I love reader emails the most.

Congrats and happy birthday. :D