Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Chicago

Morning, all,
Just got back from a week in Chicago and I’m glad to be home. Don’t get me wrong, I love the city but I was ready for the quiet life again. We took my almost fourteen y/o daughter and my fifteen y/o niece with us and they had a blast. They absolutely loved Michigan Ave. What teenage girl doesn’t want to shop all day? We had plans to go to zoos, museums, the aquarium but they just wanted to shop. We did manage to go to The Hancock Observatory and Navy Pier. The view was fabulous.

My dh is from the suburbs of Chicago so I’ve been in Chicago before so we left this trip up to the girls. They thoroughly enjoyed the trip and so did we. My dh didn’t complain once about all the shopping. He’s so sweet!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Laura/LA Day
http://www.la-day.com
Feral Intensity releasing September 5th.
Satin Seduction available now.

No comments: